• Tell Your Friends

I know these look like oversized screws, but they aren’t (sorry to burst your bubble). They would look pretty neat in a swanky, industrial-style loft though. Any guesses?


 Give us your best answer, and we’ll reveal the answer tomorrow.


Design Inspiration

19 Responses

  1. SusanG1956 says:

    In one of the Million Dollar Room shows, these could be the bolts that held the skywalk together, or hooks for use in a Mud or Changing Room, use in light fixtures or picture accents. Book ends would also work, but they need to be screwed in, thus not moveable. ;-(

  2. So Bad.. says:

    I am sorry, but I don't care what that is… I am so tired of watching stuff that has nothing to do with "design"… who cares who buys a home? Who cares who "The Brothers" can do? Oh, and all the drama in "sell it or list it"… Geez talk about predictable… Good Lord… What in the heck are they doing?
    Where is Sarah? Candice? Some of the people that can give you some ideas?

  3. Jess says:


  4. Tim says:


  5. Beth says:

    Faucet knobs

  6. judy says:

    They look like drawer pulls.

  7. Sonja says:

    Coat hooks

Farima AlaviFarima is the entertaining editor for HGTV.com. Aside from her job, she loves fashion, playing with her rambunctious Yorkie, Rosie, and is a self-proclaimed foodie. She lives in a house...


See What We’re Pinning

  • Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas: Acorn Place Card Holder

  • Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas: A Giving Tree >>

  • Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas: Fall Harvest Centerpiece

  • Thanksgiving centerpiece ideas: DIY Cornucopia >>