Strawberry season is fast approaching, and aside from making Italian strawberry shortcake, you can show your love for them with this strawberry jam jar by Wise Apple Vintage. The lively red color would make any room pop, but I think it would look fantastic in a kitchen and is a good way to hold all my unsightly mail and junk. What would you store in this vintage jar? Tell us in the comments below.

Strawberry Jam Jar

Design Inspiration

1. Nancy P says:

I would store treats,like candy for the grandkids when they come over. The strawberry is adorable.

2. [...] Macarons Daily Delight: Strawberry Jam Jar HGTV Design Happens Thu, May 17, 2012 10:00 AM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

3. Nancy Danco Smith says:

My husband is a chocoholic and M&M's are his favorite. I can just imagine his tongue dragging on the floor an eye- oo-gaaa eyes to see that sitting in our kitchen knowing it had M&M 's in it always,…….don't know how many "Sams Club" bags it would hold and if I could keep up with refilling it!!!

4. Cindy Bills says:

I think it would make a beautiful way to present strawberry trifle at backyard cookouts this summer.

5. CHAR S says:

6. Terrie says:

I was told by my grandmother that the original vintage jar that you find in antique stores just like this one was a give away. These were given in 50 pound bags of flour during the depression. I have several that she gave to me more than 35 years ago. I have used these for years to serve my homemade strawberry/raspberry jam. They also made a golden apple around the same time that I also have and use for applebutter.

7. Unfortunately for her, criminal acquaintances of the victim assume that she must have confessed to the murder for a reason. They conclude that she must be his mistress, and soon the bad guys want a few words with her…or worse.

8. unareler says:

ha. not bad )

9. doorkmusafar says:

its awesome

Farima AlaviFarima is the entertaining editor for HGTV.com. Aside from her job, she loves fashion, playing with her rambunctious Yorkie, Rosie, and is a self-proclaimed foodie. She lives in a house...

See What We’re Pinning