I think today’s delight speaks for itself – adorable. The miniature bike plants by Wearable Planter is a small way (literally) that you can go green. The planter attaches to your bike with an elastic nylon cord and is made with 3D printing so it’s kind of like having a planter from the future!

Planter for Your Bike

And they don’t  just have planters for your bike – they have plants you can wear around your neck, on your handbag and even on your clothing. I always wondered what it would be like to be a walking garden.

Design Inspiration

1. plantwerkz says:

Wonderful! I've never seen before like this. Plants on a bicycle. It's really interesting.

2. BethGA says:

So cute…I must have some of those! There are so many places I can place the small planters for a touch of interesting ie, lawn furniture. fence posts, on lattice and doors…

3. @aweesan says:

I'd have to have a good way to keep them secure; our streets in San Diego are so full of potholes that everything wants to bounce from my bike!

4. Christina says:

What a cute way to make your bike feel homey and personal! I love these. :)

Just made some Grilled Artichokes over the weekend. Come check them out. http://www.becauseofmadalene.com/2012/05/grilled-

Christina

5. summer says:

I love that idea. It looks soo cool!

6. Monica16Motti says:

Would love to put them on my mailbox. Very cute

7. Charles Irion says:

Oh my goodness! What will people think of next?! These could even be stuck on your refrigerator or file cabinet!

8. Plant Stands says:

Too much! What a unique idea…who'd a thunk it? Puts a whole new spin on the idea of planters. http://plantersandplantstands.com/plantstands

9. Greetings! I have been reading your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Thanks! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job! Thank you so much and i want more.

10. Great post.This is a very helpful for every people.Thanks for give us a good post.Our bathroom has been demolished since January (my husband doing all the work himself, I worked on the road) I am now home and would .Thanks again.

Farima AlaviFarima is the entertaining editor for HGTV.com. Aside from her job, she loves fashion, playing with her rambunctious Yorkie, Rosie, and is a self-proclaimed foodie. She lives in a house...

See What We’re Pinning

• This Rhode Island home on Block Island has stunning views

• Navy and green look classic, but still fun in Meg Caswell's

• Sweet ice cream cone #kitchen timer #hgtvmagazine

• The porch, which has a stone foundation, is the go-to spot