This week’s mystery item reminded me of a pepper grinder, but the only thing it has in common with a grinder is that it belongs in the kitchen. Can you guess what the object is? Give us your best answer, and we’ll reveal the answer tomorrow.

design

Design Inspiration

1. Mary Hallenbeck says:

Meat tenderizer

2. I know! I know! I've featured this before, so I won't spill the beans, but I love it!

3. SusanG1956 says:

Kim, I wish I were as confident :) Guess #1 – Dripless Oil/Vinegar Bottle, Guess #2 – Herb Infuser, Guess #3 – Meat Tenderizer??? Can't wait to hear the answer!

4. Lori says:

I own it, so I'm exempt. But I will say it works GREAT, and makes my home like a little Thrifty Drug store (for those of you on the west coast who know that reference…).

…I didn't know it came in pink, though! hmm…

5. Chrissy says:

wine bottle opener?

6. Audrey says:

wine bottle opener? very cute if it is!

7. Sindy says:

Maybe it is heat resistant and goes over skillet or pan handles.

8. HurrayHome says:

I would have to guess it's a grinder of pepper or spices. The item is pretty..does it come in different colors?
    HurrayHome

9. HurrayHome says:

Ok it's not a grinder. The 2nd guess would be it is like a smart stick that can chop, whip & blend. That is my final answer.
    HurrayHome

10. AZPeaks says:

I saw this this morning and have taken some time to think about it and then to look online for what my thoughts were. It is a Cuisipori Ice Cream Scoop and Stack. What a fun item. We eat lots of ice cream around here and sure would like to try one of these. My old ice cream scoop, the silver kind that had an anti-freeze ingredient in the metal handle works great (not to be be put in dishwasher or hot water) but these are so cute. Thanks for the challenge of what this item is and does.