Whether you’re throwing a casual party or you need a DIY centerpiece for your wedding, these stunning pendant centerpieces will do the trick. I couldn’t believe how easy these are to make once I read the instructions from Joyful Weddings and Events. All you have to do is wind string around balloons of various sizes, apply fabric stiffener, let it dry and pop the balloons. You can hang them from the ceiling or place them on a table along with bold flowers to create a beautiful centerpiece. How would you incorporate them into your design? Tell us in the comments below.

DIY Pendant Centerpiece

Handmade

1. Kayla@HGTV says:

They have pendants you can make like this that I've been dying to try. I guess I've been questioning how to get the light bulb in there safely, but this seems much easier to manage. Awesome find!

2. V. R. says:

Great idea and looks fairly easy. May give it a try.

3. Karenh111 says:

I am going to share this with my niece , who is planning to have her wedding in our backyard next spring!

4. Thucydides says:

Would look great with a colored table runner too. I've found some good ones here

5. Tamara says:

fabric stiffener?… like spray starch?… i tried doing this with tacky glue and water and after i popped my balloon it collapsed ..wanted to make them for my outdoor wedding.. i'll give this a try.

6. Gennfer says:

So beautiful. Another idea would be to cut a small hole in the bottom and have the flowers inside. I would imagine they would sit on your table better too.

7. GeothermalSusan says:

Try using those LED tea lights inside. They look just like a flickering candle flame and could be squeezed through a gap in the string.

8. Shirley says:

I would put what ever it is you are trying to put inside right in the balloon after you pop it your candle lights or even flowers are already inside and you would just need tweezers and some glue to put it in place if that is what you want to do!! Great idea though thanks for the info may do some of these for hanging in trees at the camper

9. Jennifer says:

I have done his before as a photography prop. if you use bigger balloons they look like Easter eggs. it works great with pastel colored string.