This tiny object is a huge help when you’re trying to multi-task. Do you know what it’s used for?

design

Give us your best guess, and we’ll reveal the answer tomorrow.

Design Inspiration

1. Mary Wiseman says:

I think this is a book stand which could be used also for an iPad….to prop books/pads up while you are cooking, reading etc.

2. Megan says:

It's a clip that goes on the side of a pot/pan to hold your stirring spoon or spatula, rather than have it sit on the counter or in your pot. I have one from Sur La Table… it actually doesn't work that well :)

3. Jennifer I says:

It looks like a huge bag clip do you could carry multiple things in the house.

4. Sarah says:

its a clip for pots to hold spoons. i've always thought about getting one, not sure now that a previous commenter said it doesn't work well. :/

5. Les says:

Bag clip!

6. Christina says:

Clip to hold recipes?

Just had some delicious and easy Pineapple Cupcakes. Come see! http://www.becauseofmadalene.com/2012/06/pineappl

Christina

7. Tamie says:

It holds a spoon so it drips back into the pot. I love mine.

8. Amy M. says:

a cool looking binder clip?

9. [...] Trend: Macarons What the … ? An Extra Hand HGTV Design Happens Wed, June 6, 2012 2:00 PM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

10. Sylvie says:

My initial thought was that this is a purse hook, to fix to any table and hold your purse or bag off the floor and off the back of the chair for public settings. But it looks like a more complex mechanism than others I've seen, so my next thought was, like others have said, a bag clip for carrying multiple grocery or shopping bags, or dog leashes with ease.

I want to come up with something original, though, so I'll say that this is a rock climbing tool. You need your hands and feet to scale the rock, but you also need to bring your camping equipment, so use this handy tool to carry slack rope, bed rolls, or any other adventure gear!