Spending time at the pool is one of my favorite things to do in the summer. Unfortunately, most of us only get a couple of hours out of the day to enjoy the sunshine. If your only chance to hang out at the pool is at night, these glow-in-the-dark planters by Rotoluxe would really set the mood.

Glow-in-the-Dark Planters

Aside from the fact that they glow in the dark, one other cool factor is that they’re made from 100% recycled post-consumer and industrial plastics. I think they’re a fantastic alternative to pool lights, and you could even add a couple to your porch to provide an unexpected pathway of lights for visitors. You can purchase the planters from several vendor websites.

Design Inspiration

1. [...] Daily Delight: Glow-in-the-Dark Planters HGTV Design Happens Fri, June 8, 2012 10:00 AM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

2. Miss Dynamite says:

These rock! They would be so cool on a deck. I particularly like the bench/flower pot combinations.

3. BrendainKs says:

These are really neat!! I may have to get some for my porch! :) Thank you for sharing!

4. Ann says:

I really like these. Even at the front, on a porch entry-way. These are so different.

5. judie Deeds says:

Please telll us the price!

6. Farima@HGTV says:

Judie,

You can purchase the planters at several different vendors, but they are on this site for $150: http://www.inmod.com/rotoluxe-vazon-magnum.html

7. vicki says:

Are the solar powered, or battery powered, or must you run electrical power out to each??

8. Colin says:

They are nice. I want to have my own to. They really look great and I think it will complement my house shutters which I have bought from http://www.decorativeshutters.com. Thank for this post. I really appreciate it.

9. Sharon says:

You can make your own with glow in the dark paint

10. What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity concerning
    unexpected emotions.

Feel free to visit my web site :: teething info