Love this famed summer side dish? Well, this recipe by Pink Basil is the perfect blend of just the right ingredients (including tasty apple cider vinegar).

Potato Salad Recipe

The multitude of colors reminds me of warm, happy days of summer breaks. I suggest serving this potato salad as an appetizer or side for your upcoming cookout (don’t expect to have any leftovers).

Do you have a favorite summer recipe? What is it?

1. Lili@HGTV says:

It probably doesn't count as a "recipe" per se, but I really love a fresh-from-the-garden tomato sandwich with a little mayo and salt in the summer. So good.

2. Bobbi says:

The photo of the potato salad makes my mouth water!

3. Ashley says:

That potato salad looks delicious! I think I'll try it at our pool party this weekend.

4. Teresa says:

YUM

5. April J says:

This is very similar to my recipe. I add bell peppers, eggs, and Italian seasoning. For a creamier version, use reg mustard and sweet onions. I find it's better if you make it the night before. Believe me, you will always be asked to bring it to all summer cookouts and activities.

6. Jenni says:

This has basically been my family's recipe for Potato Salad for years. Definately best made the night or day before serving. The flavors all have a chance to marry and it tastes wonderful. We add olives to ours. Definately the best potato salad recipe.

7. adasagxi says:

it's awesome, cause it's funny

8. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox now each time a comment is added I am four emails utilizing the same comment. Possibly there is any way you’re able to eliminate me from that service? Thanks!

Farima AlaviFarima is the entertaining editor for HGTV.com. Aside from her job, she loves fashion, playing with her rambunctious Yorkie, Rosie, and is a self-proclaimed foodie. She lives in a house...

• DIY Valentine's Day Paper Heart Garland