Featured

Well, it’s true: Summer is officially here and that means vacation season is upon us. Hopefully, you have a relaxing getaway planned but if you’re staycationing because money is tight or just need a quick mental break, I’ve gathered together some of the country’s most luxurious hotels for your virtual vacationing pleasure. We’re talking lifestyles of the rich and famous, people! So, grab an icy summer beverage, kick back and take a photo tour of high-end hotels where high-end design reigns supreme plus get tips for bringing the boutique-chic look home.

If a desert vacation is your ideal, you could soak up some sun in uber-hip Palm Springs while taking design lessons from trendsetter Jonathon Adler at the Parker Palm Springs:Parker Palm Springs bedroom Check out 16 more Southwestern escapes in Tucson, Phoenix, Albuquerque and Santa Fe.

Or you could go coastal and let the ever-inventive Kelly Wearstler teach you the ways of the force at Viceroy Miami:
Viceroy Miami patio designed by Kelly WearstlerCheck out 16 more coastal getaways in Hawaii, Key West, Santa Monica and Miami.

If seeing the sights in a big city is more your speed, rub elbows with Manhattan’s upper crust at The Mark, designed by famed French designer Jacques Grange: The Mark in New York City Check out 18 more metropolitan hideaways in Boston, N.Y., L.A., Dallas and Washington, D.C.

If you’re the outdoorsy type, a mountaintop cottage, farmhouse or lodge may be your fantasy retreat. Escape the every day in east Tennessee at Blackberry Farm where the resort’s award-winning design team creates spaces that are the epitome of rustic chic: Blackberry Farm rustic sleeping porchCheck out 18 more rustic retreats in Vail, Aspen and the Great Smoky Mountains.

Now, we want to hear from you. What’s your dream (no expenses spared!) vacation and how would you bring 5-star hotel style home?

1. Linda Orris says:

I like the four poster bed even if it doesn't have curtains. It looks so modern and very relaxing too. I just suggest you get on some colorful and stylish curtains or blinds from beachsidecurtains.com.au to add decor to your room.

2. hank freid says:

Really awesome hotel. i would like to stay once.

3. Gayle Grant says:

I like the design, similar to the one I saw from hotel merida. The ambiance was just so magnificent!

4. hank freid says:

Lovely hotel and interior as well. dream place to live in it. I wish. Thanks

5. Demon says:

Beautiful accommodation Hotel. I love visiting this kind of hotel.
    Lovely Hotels Donegal Town

6. Demon says:

Beautiful accommodation Hotel. I love visiting this kind of hotel.
    Lovely Hotels Donegal Town

7. donaldtrump369 says:

i would suggest people to watch this excellent piece of art. this hotel is looking an awesome one.

burleigh heads accommodation

8. Impressive content says:

Thanks for giving detailed and interesting information.I will definitely visit hotel this summer vacation.
    family vacation costa rica

9. Norman Redd says:

The Blackberry Farm gets my vote as well. That nice relaxing feel is just irresistible to me. The part where there is lush forest right outside only adds to the appeal.

10. I am just in love with the hanging sofa on the last picture