Featured

Remember the 70′s sitcom The Jeffersons and the theme song that went with it? Do you have the tune in your head? Here, I’ll help:

Well we’re movin’ on up, to the east side. To a deluxe apartment in the sky. Movin’ on up, to the east side. We finally got a piece of the pie.

I write (and sing) this blog post because the fish in this hanging fishbowl by Opulent Items is just like George Jefferson. He (or she) has hit it big and is “movin’ on up.” Any fish that gets to live in this bowl has done well for itself and is flying high, er, “swimming” high.

Hanging Fish Bowl

I just realized the next lyric in the theme song is: –Fish don’t fry in the kitchen…– Hmmm. Let’s all give that one some thought.

Accessories

1. Kim says:

I've got to have one of these! Very different.

2. Sakinah says:

very different and cute i got to get me one!

3. Victorio says:

This is a really neat idea. It's be cooler if the fish were glow-in-the-dark or it lit up like a lamp.. that would make a completely awesome piece for a room.

I wanted to also let you know about my new kickstarter project where I'm trying to fund a project for a new product that will (in my humbled opinion) revolutionize the way people see interior living spaces, bedrooms in particular.

Please take a look when you have time and think about resharing this with your viewers. I really appreciate it.

4. Annette C. says:

Love the Jeffersons comparison. I remember that show. Also this is one of the most unusual fish bowls I've seen.

5. Gretchen Stanley says:

2 of these, side by side. Picture that!

6. Avery says:

LIKE LIKE LIKE

7. Beverly C. says:

At first I thought this was a little too expensive for me ($40) but then I thought about how unique it is and how you won't find it in any of my friends homes. So I just made the executive decision in my house to order one…in the silver. Will be moving my beta over from his common little fish bowl to this one.

8. Cory C. says:

This is so cool.

9. Roxy says:

Really? So cool? The fish needs more area to swim in! Come on! Find something else 'SO COOL'

10. gautrumigmie says: