Did you know the top, flat surface of a skateboard is called a “deck?” Makes sense, but who knew? If you’re a skater, forgive my ignorance (I can hear the “Dude, come on!” as I type).

As I’ve learned today, broken skateboard decks are still useful (there is life after the wheels fall off). The people behind deckstool.com are busy building furniture out of the broken parts — and do you know what I call that?

Totally radical.

Recycled Skateboard Bench

Furniture

1. @jessicaykr says:

Dude, come on! :) I want one of these. Seems like a good use of all of my trying to learn to skateboard tragedies.

2. Trina V. says:

I want one of these too.

3. Trina V. says:

Make a bookcase out of these.

4. Patty R says:

Their keychains on the Etsy site are cute.

5. maria says:

Is very nice.
    I know another website skateboard furniture.
    is <a href="http://www.skate-home.com” target=”_blank”>www.skate-home.com
    I have a rack and a stool

6. I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, but I thought this publish used to be good. I don't recognize who you might be however definitely you're going to a famous blogger should you aren't already. Cheers!

7. Daryl Grimes says:

The designer was pretty creative to think of something like this. It's actually a good way to recycle skateboards that are not being used anymore. For someone who has a lot of aggressive skates, this is a good business to have. You could also make tables and chairs out of skateboards.

8. Slater says:

These are interesting ideas coming from a very creative furniture designer. He might accidentally thought of the fact that these boards can be transformed into another creature. Creating another design made inroller boots and some skate paraphernalia would be another cool idea.