Today various cities and countries all over the world are celebrating Bastille Day (or La Fête Nationale, as it’s formally called). In France the sky is often lit up with fireworks, and the streets are filled with parades, festivities and celebrations from dusk ’til dawn. What I would give to be in Paris during the Bastille Day Military Parade. But no matter where you are, from Baltimore to San Francisco, you can most certainly find a way to celebrate this occasion even if it means throwing a Bastille Day party of your own. All you need is a little blue, white and red … and food, of course.

bastille day macaronsCannelle et Vanille: Raspberry + Pink Peppercorn Macarons

bastille day french cookiesSweetopia: French-Inspired Cookies

bastille day entertainingBright.Bazaar: Decorate With a Patriotic Palette

bastille day crepe paperMegan Made This: Hand-Dyed Crepe Paper Streamers

bastille day cake toppersB.Nute Productions: Vive La France Printable Cake Topper

bastille day french cakeJamie of All Trades: Bastille Day Cake

Is your city celebrating Bastille Day, or are you throwing a patriotic bash of your own? Share your French-inspired recipes and entertaining ideas in the comments below.

1. sar says:

Those raspberry/pink peppercorn macs have got my mouth watering.

2. evo flash says:

My brother recommended I may like this blog. He was once entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

3. Carolyn H. says:

The cake looks out of this world!

4. Hi there, You have performed an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

5. SFM says:

The macaroons will be good I can tell.

6. nihousifor says:

genius.

7. nihousifor says:

l.o.v.e. it soooo much!

8. I’m sure the many thoughts you’ve displayed on your own submit. They’re just genuine and will undoubtedly function. Still, the blogposts are way too simple for beginners. Might you desire prolong all of them a little coming from pursuing period? Appreciate your submit.