Organizing

1. CplusE says:

Oh, there are definitely stupid questions:

I could see any one of these on those sticky notes. What I want to know is what would be the appropriate stupid answers!

2. joyce hopkins says:

Are any of the shows in the Northern Ky area. My husband is disabled. We bought the house when he was ready and able. Sure could use some help now inside and outit's all falling apart!!

3. RAJ says:

These are neat. I'm ordering some.

4. marie cross says:

I would love to know if Holmes on home going to be new show soon? Is he making any new show for us to learn from. I love Holmes on Home I watch all the time. Please let me know if he is making any new shows.

5. Jan says:

The sticky notes are so funny.

6. Nell Y. says:

When you click on the link, I like the floppy disk sticky notes but they are expensive.

7. Sheila E says:

I am really getting sick of all the home "buying' shows
    such as Property Virgins, International, etc…
    Some nights that is all there is on HGTV…Way to much

Sheila E.

• Dee says:

I TOTALLY AGREE with Sheila ! Where's the decorators????

• Janet Essency says:

I can't agree more. If I see one more whiney twenty-something go on and on about granite counter tops I will lose it. These shows are more in the realm of fantasy than the real world. Can any of them even spell recession? I'm about to give this channel a pass altogether.

8. Barb says:

I second that….way to much of the same thing. what's after you buy the house?

9. Lisa says:

I totally agree! I watch DIY Network most of the time now.

10. Sedi says:

I am trying to put a Black wall paper on one wall in my bedroom, but before i put it up i like to choose color for other 3 walls. does anyone have any idea is this stupid enough?