Featured

Necessity, they say, is the mother of invention — and when you’re the mother of four kids and a top mommy blogger, designing kids’ rooms that are both fun and functional is a necessity. Enter Rebecca Woolf of Girl’s Gone Child; she’s taking us on a video and photo tour of nurseries and kids’ rooms that offer big design ideas for your little one.

Start by peeking inside the whimsical world of Rebecca’s 10-month-old twin daughters, Reverie and Boheme, to get a taste of her eclectic style:

Check out photos of Rebecca’s bohemian-chic nursery:Rebecca Woolf's Nursery

or see how mom and designer Janice Peters fit room for study, sleep and play into a small space for her 6-year-old daughter, Audrey:
Small Girl's Room

Designer Gerri Panebianco used a safari theme and careful space planning to create a shared space her two boys can each call their own:
Safari-Themed Boys' Room

Jessica and Scott Davis opted for a gender-neutral color palette to create a room that will easily transition later to a big kids’ room or nursery for a second child:Gender-Neutral Nursery

Designer Courtney Blanton created a teen girl’s room with grown-up style that a 14-year-old fashionista won’t quickly outgrow:
Glamorous Teen Bedroom

Looking for more kid-friendly design ideas? Watch all of Rebecca’s Childstyle video tours.

1. Sandy says:

Love the zebra piece.

2. Louanne says:

The photos in this blog are great.

3. Belinda Davis says:

I like the site Girl’s Gone Child. Thanks for sharing this.

4. Erin P. says:

I like the nurseries and kids rooms. So creative.

5. Colleen R. says:

Great blog, I enjoyed this one.

6. procatemled says:

Love=)

7. jwhitney says:

i love the variety of blended patterns and colors: simple, complex, and elegant all at once. I came across a product that's great for organization w/ punchy colors at <a href="http://www.offthefloorezstore.com” target=”_blank”>www.offthefloorezstore.com. I'm thinking of purchasing one for my son's room in the lime green to hang his penny board, backpack and a gazillion baseball caps.

8. Ramon Cohen says:

Ow those are eye candy! I like the use of colors and how she managed to escape from the mediocre nursery style. I am looking for a shutters perth though, I think it is good for the kid, to experience sunshine and shadows right.

9. ather than regressing after coming over from the weaker N.L. West, Kuroda hsa put up more or less the same peripherals as he had previously in his career, and even managed to keep his ERA about half a run under his FIP as he did last year.

10. Sarah Jones says:

I am currently a florist can't get a job so considering going back college for art, interior design and fashion design as I have a gcse in textiles and business studies.