You guys, check out the Moooi Gothic Modern Chair from Studio Job.

grey moooi gothic modern chair studio job

It’s a bright, colorful take on a practically medieval design, sure, but I love how it reminds me of Legos! Don’t you want to try and snap them together?

multi color moooi gothic modern chair studio job

What do you think about this candy colored take on a classic gothic design?

Design Inspiration

1. Lois S. says:

I love the orange and yellow ones, but that dark color in the main feature is pretty drab. I don't think I want this chair for my home but it is interesting I must say.

2. [...] Daily Delight: Gothic Modern Chair HGTV Design Happens Sat, July 21, 2012 10:00 AM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

3. Shay says:

Love the blue one.

4. Carmen B. says:

Now that you mention it, they do look like Legos. I like these chairs.

5. Ginny Lupe says:

Definitely gothic looking.

6. Theresa Simpson says:

I love the bright color, but what table would they compliment?

7. Carol Anne says:

The chair is almost $400, then I read this: The price is for one chair. This chair must be purchased in multiples of two. Someone would have to take out a loan to buy the chair (s). I like them but they are way out of my price range.

8. Chris says:

Too expensive.

9. dar says:

very ugly looks like something picked up from Goodwill

10. Bedroom Designers says:

I like yellow and white color the all chairs was look so beauty full i want to take two chair for my home Marianne your collection of chairs is amazing i like it