If diamonds are a girl’s best friend, then  these brassy, gorgeous knobs from Nest Studio are your buffet’s BFF. All kidding aside, I love the facets and brushed exterior on these fancy drawer pulls. I’m picturing them as a modern update to a vintage bedside table.

nest studio faceted brass knob

What do you think? Would you update a dresser drawer with these gemstone wannabes?

Design Inspiration

1. Liz_HGTV says:

Love these and want some for a dresser I'm repainting! They look like buckyballs.

2. Jan says:

A little pricey but to have that rich look, I would be willing to pay. Love these knobs.

3. Kim C. says:

Wow, these are super nice.

4. Cheryl says:

I would definitely update a dresser or some other piece with these. Very nice.

5. Christina says:

The collection is a bit 80's for me. But the knob alone is so pretty. :)

Come check out the White Russian Popsicles I made. http://www.becauseofmadalene.com/2012/07/white-ru

Christina

6. Steen R. says:

I like it.

7. JenCarrollVA says:

Oh la, la, la! These are tres chic indeed! For the right piece they would be phenomenal! Good pulls are so hard to find… Thanks for sharing these.

8. Jerri Stallingsworth says:

I don't usually post comments but when I saw that knob, I knew I had to. That is one of the prettiest knobs I've ever seen. I have a chest and it would take 6 of these but I think it's worth the cost. They will make it one of the nicest pieces in my apartment. Thank you for showing us this!

9. Jessica says:

Thanks for featuring my hardware! I really appreciate it!

10. nelmohypre says: