Was I the only kid that went through an origami phase? I think I was more drawn to all of the pretty paper than I was to actually mastering the craft. This amazing Origami Lamp from Moth makes me wish I’d been more diligent in my studies:

Moth Origami Lamp

Or, maybe I should just leave this to the experts. With my luck I’d start a fire.

1. 4Grammy says:

Yes, admiring origami is fun but doing I don't know. Love the color of this lamp and the lines are great.

2. RSS says:

I was never interested in doing origami but I sure do like this lamp.

3. Tiffany B. says:

I went to the link and I really like the green one. So unique.

4. Paula says:

Personally I love the lamp.

5. Paula Cotton says:

I enjoy doing origami and think the lamp is beautiful. I'm not skilled enough to do anything like the lamp, so I think the artist is very talented.

6. nelamburghost says:

ha. not bad )

7. Keeley says:

It’s enormous that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our argument made at this place.

8. we are fans says:

Bed mattress it that merely now you can write your blog and acquire as fashionable as this? Its dislike youve said something very impressive more like youve painted a quite picture above an element that you already know nothing about! I shouldn’t sound mean, here. But will you actually think that you can aquire away with adding some quite pictures and never truly say something?

9. Larkey says:

the 101th cartel coin hack which i am attempting, so.. 1 out of 100 are working :|

10. Dohan says:

encountered a couple of complications with the survey shit, but today it payed back :) )