These circular objects look very similar to this chop knife, but these don’t belong in the kitchen. They’re as playful as they are functional. Can you guess what they are?

Give us your best guess, and we’ll reveal the answer tomorrow.

Design Inspiration

1. CAC says:

Shower curtain rings?

2. wanda says:

i think they are shower curtain rings.I have a problem and need your help really bad i am a 50 year year old woman and im renting a bedroom for 300 a month i have been here going on 3 years now. I need to find my own place now. i cant decorate or change anything cause its not mine to do.please help me this would be a dream come ture. i watch your show everytime it comes on i never miss it. i need you to help me please i gotta get out and on my own.i hope you read this and its coming from my heart please make my dream come ture and help me find my first place.thank you signed wanda

3. sandra says:

Wall hooks – we featured them on Dotcoms for Moms!

4. [...] What the … ? Playful and Functional HGTV Design Happens Wed, August 15, 2012 2:00 PM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

5. Mary Wiseman says:

I think these might be inter tubes to float down the river or on the lake while enjoying the final days of summer. Or maybe the are drink coasters

6. Jim says:

They're "O-Rings." —- for faucets! :)

7. Lin says:

Shower Curtain Rings!

Farima AlaviFarima is the entertaining editor for HGTV.com. Aside from her job, she loves fashion, playing with her rambunctious Yorkie, Rosie, and is a self-proclaimed foodie. She lives in a house...

See What We’re Pinning