This adorable fish litter box, known as Litterfish, is the brainchild of cinematographer Robert Brinkmann (The Rules of Attraction, Encino Man, The Cable Guy) and comic artist Dan Panosian (Kung Fu Panda).

Brinkmann, a cat owner for years, came up with the idea of making a litter box fun to look at: “The humor of having a cat walk into a fish appealed to me.” It clearly appealed to the editors of Design Happens as well.

Meow! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Products

1. CplusE says:

Oh how I wish we had a cat — I would so order one of these!

2. [...] Daily Delight: Litterfish Litter Box HGTV Design Happens Thu, August 16, 2012 10:00 AM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

3. pixelecho69 says:

What a way to give your cat some privacy very original.

4. Christina says:

Ahhh I love the irony of this litter box! So cute. :)

Christina <a href="http://www.becauseofmadalene.com” target=”_blank”>www.becauseofmadalene.com

5. Jean says:

Cutest litter box ever.

6. Sandie says:

My cat would love this, and love the privacy.

7. Gina D. says:

What a beautiful cat too!

8. Amy says:

Oh wow. My little man would look so awesome in this box! He's orange, it's orange. A match made in heaven!

9. emily says:

omg so adorable!

10. This would get a LOT more orders, since it's very cute and hidden, but the price is WAAAY too expensive. If the cost could somehow be lowered, and I think it could, then more people would order it and it would become more popular.