HGTV is on Instagram! The HGTV.com editors will take readers behind the scenes of Dream Home, Green Home, and Urban Oasis photo shoots, invite them into the HGTV.com offices and bring them along on exciting adventures, from shopping at the Fall Market to hunting for the latest design trends. Check out a few of our favorite Instagram snapshots and follow us at @HGTV for fun updates.

HGTV Instagram Urban Oasis

HGTV's Urban Oasis Miami Photo Shoot

HGTV Instagram Design Stars

HGTV Design Star contestants

HGTV Instagram Urban Oasis

Enjoying the paddle boats during lunch hour at the HGTV office.

This week Design Happens editor Marianne Canada will be sharing photos from the New York International Gift Fair on @HGTV’s Instagram. Follow along to see the latest and greatest in the world of design.

Not sure what this whole Instagram thing is all about? Instagram is a picture sharing app that is currently available on iPhones and Android phones. Download and then open the app on your phone. Then click on the star-shaped icon next to the home icon to search for HGTV on Instagram. Tap on the HGTV profile in the search results and finally tap the Follow button on our profile page. All the HGTV.com Instagram pictures will now show up in your feed.

HGTV Instagram Urban OasisIf you still have questions about how to find us on Instagram, leave them in the comments section and we’ll do our best to help.

Announcements

1. pixelecho69 says:

I have instagram already so I will keep in touch, I am all exited waiting to see what's new.

2. Sandra Cher says:

That's Great. Instagram is a very good app and I myself use it a lot.
    windows florida

3. Jobb Abros says:

I kinda like what is said in this post but at the same I'm having another thought.

4. Alberton says:

Honestly, I am not an instagram user so I think I need to realize how important that is to the people who love photo sharing. how does a teleprompter work

5. richie says:

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future.

fire evacuation plan template

6. Martial Arts says:

that is how people realized that everything is doing alright. I have to also agree with you that because of this, we can now move to the other side.

7. drey says:

There would always be some kind of Due process and yes that's how it is then for me. I got to realized how important things are and it will be just so fine.. it's awesome.

tefl online certification

8. nikki says:

I enjoy the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.

PMP Washington

9. marriez says:

I believe there will be many readers like reading. And will give more attention, believe we can look forward to better. nice job here.

pmp certification preparation

10. Harry says:

I use instagram a lot simply because it is more convenient and easy.
    firex smoke alarms