Featured

Months ago, Camille pitched fuchsia in our Color of the Month meeting. A more subdued hue won, but none of us could stop thinking about this vivacious shade of pink. With a summer surrounded by bright neons, I felt it was only right to end summer with a bold favorite that can easily take us right into the next season. Think fuchsia blazers and ballet flats. I’ve never been a true “pink girl,” so I like to use pink in small doses in my wardrobe and home (I may have a hot-pink vase and pillow). But, let me say this, I’ve seen a room covered in floor-to-ceiling fuchsia and it was a knock-out.

Mood Board Monday - FuchsiaLilly Pulitzer Dining Room/HFI Brands :: Fuchsias/HGTV.com :: Pink Lemonade Cocktail/Rosewater & Thyme :: Bedroom/Brian Patrick Flynn :: Entertaining/Dooby Design :: Fuchsia Skirt/The Fashion Spot :: Entryway/From the Right Bank :: Pompoms/Etsy

How do you decorate with pink (if at all)? Tell us in the comments below.

Past Mood Board Monday Posts:

Mood Board Monday

1. Katie says:

My dining room walls! With Benjamin Moore Pink Corsage, the most gorgeous magenta/hot pink color ever! http://everydaysouthernista.wordpress.com/2012/03

2. Beth V. says:

This is a great color to choose.

• Certainly ofcourse Axactly immediately alternative for this design and style of oversight..
      Precisely Insert script supervisor in the direction of the website page that show the problem mistake..

3. Summer says:

I love the color fuschia! It is my favorite shade of pink. If you haven't already done so, visit the DIY Blog Cabin website and you will see the beautiful fuschia flowers that were used in the front yard landscape. They look great!

4. CplusE says:

Great color! My favorite is the entryway — I love the subtle patterned neutral of the wallpaper as a backdrop for those bold fuchsia and black lamps.

5. Very Fall 2012 Pantone Pink Flambe'! Love it!!

6. ANTHONY says:

WE ARE A MATURE COUPLE WHO LIKE TO WATCH HGTV AND OTHER NEWSWORTHY PROGRAMS.
    HALF OF THE TIME, WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND OF HEAR THE DIALOGUE DUE TO THE ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS MUSIC (?) AND BOOM BOOM BOOM BACKGROUND, WHOSE IDEA CAUSED THIS
    ABSOLUTLEY NERVE WRACKING EXPERIENCE.

7. Tracy Kitts says:

Beautiful!! What a "happy" color. I've never been a fan of fushia but this changes my mind! I love the way just a pop of it in a room can brighten the whole room. Great job!!

8. pixelecho69 says:

OH WOW that was beautiful I saw everything in the links and it just makes me want to change and redo
    my living room and my foyer I love fushia.

9. Do oneself incorporate a spam matter upon this web site; I on top of that am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your problem; lots of of us contain intended some awesome strategies and we are seeking towards switch strategies with other men and women, make sure you shoot me an e-deliver if fascinated.

10. Certainly ofcourse Axactly immediately alternative for this design and style of oversight..