We at HGTV love color — you know that. So of course, I had to highlight a news item that is, well, at its core — all about color.

Lady Gaga‘s new fragrance, Fame, is black. Now, I’m not referring to its packaging (yes, it’s black too) — I’m talking about the fluid itself! It’s black, people (it says so right on the box). It’s the first-ever perfume to be a color that, when sprayed, turns clear (don’t worry, you won’t stain your clothes).
Black Perfume
Gaga partnered with Coty Beauty to create the one-of-a-kind perfume. Though skeptical at first that it could even be done, Coty Beauty executives are now crediting Gaga as the driving force behind one of the most important innovations in the fragrance industry in 20-years.

Whether you’re a Lady Gaga fan or not, don’t you find the new color technology rather intriguing?

Announcements

1. Chelsea says:

Leave it to Gaga to come up with this unique idea.

2. pixelecho69 says:

I am very intrigued by it I would but it.

3. Mary C. says:

I would buy it too. She's a genius.

4. Allison M. says:

Would buy it out of curiosity. Also a Gaga fan.

5. Becky Morris says:

Just read the reviews for this perfume and everyone seems to really like it.

6. James says:

Thanks for giving out such productive article and I really appreciate your work. You share some quality stuff in this post and I note down all valid points.

7. Rihanna says:

I’m very much intrigued by this idea. Black gives you an elegant and mysterious feeling and everyone loves black color and the fluid itself in black color is an interesting theme invented. Never heard such thing before and yeah I’m totally loving it and going to buy this top high street fashion brands.

8. I'm truly charmed by this thought. Dark provides for you an exquisite and perplexing feeling and everybody affections dark shade and the liquid itself in dark color is an intriguing subject created.