Featured

Who’s in the mood for a party? I know I am! Marianne pinned this confetti shirt dress, and I was immediately inspired to search for all-things confetti. Go ahead, throw a party this weekend “just because.” You know you want to.

Mood Board Monday - ConfettiGarlands/Confetti System :: Confetti Art/decor*pad :: Heart Shoe Clips/ban.do :: Falling Confetti/Creature Comforts :: ban.do Collection/oh joy! :: Balloon/bonbon :: Sticky Confetti/You Are My Fave :: Funfetti Marshmallows/Raspberri Cupcakes :: Glitter Nails/flickr user frills&frolic

Is confetti a must-have at your year-round celebrations? Or do you save the mess for New Year’s Eve only? Tell us below!

Past Mood Board Monday Posts:

1. Amy says:

Can't lie – I'm too OCD for confetti! It's kind of like sand, you get it somewhere and you'll be finding it for months (and even years) to come.

2. Trisha says:

Don't like the mess of confetti, but I do like the way it looks in the pictures you've shown.

3. Joyce G. says:

I'm a confetti nut. I love it. Always so festive.

4. [...] Macarons Mood Board Monday: Confetti HGTV Design Happens Mon, September 10, 2012 2:00 PM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

5. Stacie says:

Big fan of confetti but the nail polish would drive me nuts!

6. Marianne@HGTV says:

Sigh, now I am pining for that dress anew! I do love me some confetti.

7. paddy says:

Nice

You ought to take part in a contest for one of the highest quality websites on the web. I am going to recommend this blog!

8. Hontz says:

Can I simply say what a relief to discover somebody who genuinely understands what they are discussing on the web. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you’re not more popular since you definitely have the gift.

9. Charlene says:

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it.

10. Higginbotham says:

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your website. It appears as though some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Thanks