The main reasons people watch their favorite TV shows online — it’s free and has fewer commercial breaks. As a mom, I like having the ability to listen with earbuds.

These not only drown out noisy kids, they’re especially handy on Football Saturdays. HGTV fans can watch some of their favorite shows on the web for free.
Watch full episodes on HGTV.com
In fact, go ahead, get your earbuds or headphones out and watch now. You deserve a break.

What are your favorite HGTV shows?

Products

1. pixelecho69 says:

I love Scott McGillivray and also the property brothers.

2. Chris says:

My favorite shows are House Hunters and House Hunters International.

3. Betty says:

I like the High/Low Project.

4. ruth says:

I have for years watched House Hunters and all your real estate shows particularly Property Virgins with Sanda Rinamoto But I will NOT watch new ones with that Egypt as it is Not her show and not as good.
    I also like Property Brothers and their new show Buying Selling. Wish that I could get a house for my family.

5. publicidade says:

Fantastic points altogether, you simply received a brand new reader. What might you suggest about your post that you just made a few days ago? Any certain?

6. Thelma H. Hector says:

Many of us miss the cancelled programs that gave helpful, affordable suggestions that do not require heavy duty equipment and contractors. Programs that show individual homeowners with minimal ,or, no professional help to complete. However, Property Brothers,Love It Or List It, High Low,Dear Genevive,Candice Tells All and House Hunters are shows I enjoy.

7. Deborah T. says:

I love Property Brothers, House Hunters, Love It or List It, wish Property Virgins with Sandra would come back – she was the only one that could do that show and Buying and Selling. Deborah T.

8. Vicky Allen says:

What happen to all of your good shows like Color Splash, Design on a Dime all the good decorating shows. The only thing on your channel now is House Hunters and Property Brothers

9. Ruby Haynes says:

i love westerns and crime shows like Law and Order,NCIS,CSI,and alot more.

10. Pam says:

Did anyone see west end salvage