What would Halloween be without candy? This Milky Way martini combines coffee liqueur, chocolate vodka and cream for an adults-only version of the classic candy bar.

Milky Way Martini

Milky Way Martini

Want more spooky cocktails? From a zombie gut cocktail to a bloody brain shooter, keep your guests entertained with spirited Halloween cocktails and party drinks.

1. gary greco says:

HG TV, has changed so much from it's beginnings, Divine Design, Sarah Richardson, and so many women have been replaced with, property virgins, income property,property brother and the same continous episodes are played over and over? What has happen???????
    Doesn't HG like women anymore, or has it become a Men on Men fix it, Build it, correct it Station, and just about selling real estate?

• K Showalter says:

I agree. I remember when Home and GARDEN Television had gardening shows!

• MjC says:

I completely disagree. I love the transformations that HGTV have made. Sorry you don't like it that much anymore, but there is a lot of value added with the shows they have on now!

• Kathy says:

AGREED! Yes, how can you not love Candace Olsen's designs and others as well. Don't forget Christopher Lowell, Lynette Jennings. HGTV please bring them back. I don't watch any of those "selling/buying property shows". Way too many of them.

• karen says:

I agree. I'm really tired of the property virgin, love it or list it and the like. how about more decorator shows, especially the trash to treasures variety or the like. in this economy it seems appropriate,

• Sue says:

I totally agree. We need more design shows. I'm sick of HH.

2. Brandi says:

This martini sounds DE-lish!!

3. Stacie says:

Yuuuuummmmmm!

4. MaryPA says:

I"m in, after a hectic day what a way to unwind Mmmmmmmmm. Make it a double ;) o.0 hahahahahaha

5. pixelecho69 says:

Sounds and looks good I will like to try it.

6. Don ricardo says:

It's not a Martini. Diabetini?

7. Deborah says:

Sounds and looks very inviting.

8. nmbrtt63 says:

I rarely partake of spirts of that kind but wow does that make me interested. I would love to bring this to a party for a treat instead of munchies. Always having a designated driver for the night. Maybe a weekday night after work would soothe the savage beast. I do love HGTV…and the homeyness I get from the sights. :

9. judy says:

This drink and other holiday suggestions on your webpage always make me smile!

10. Mimi says:

If HGTV wants a real estate channel then they should use Front Door TV. I don't like the Real Estate programs. It is not everyday we sell or buy a house. Decorating and gardening would be my preference.
    Another question is, how many "Crasher Shows" can we watch without getting bored? I do love HGTV, but it is not what it used to be.