What would Halloween be without candy? This Milky Way martini combines coffee liqueur, chocolate vodka and cream for an adults-only version of the classic candy bar.

Milky Way Martini

Milky Way Martini

Want more spooky cocktails? From a zombie gut cocktail to a bloody brain shooter, keep your guests entertained with spirited Halloween cocktails and party drinks.

1. Nana says:

I agree I am so tired of people looking for houses…. I want to know how to decorate, make my yard look good by planting the right plants not building deck and water falls… I know these shows are OK but can we please have both!

2. sherrylbra says:

Yes, HGTV used to be better. But they're geared to a younger audience now. Us older ones can just lump it if we don't like it! Remember "Gardening by the Yard, Rebeccas Garden, If Walls Could Talk" and so many more? I used to love getting up early in the morning and watching HGTV, first thing, but not anymore. Please bring back some of the old shows!!!!! By the way, HGTV stands for Home and Garden Television. "Home" is where you live. "House" is what you buy. So if you don't want to do the "Home and Garden" thing, then start calling it "House and Garden Television!!

3. EDNA NEELY says:

I LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THE OLD DECORATE SHOWS THAT WE USE TO SEE.. I DONT CARE ABOUT TRYING TO SELL ARE BUY A HOSE . I LIKE TO SEE HOW I CAN FIX MY HOSE UP. ON THE INSIDE. I LOVE ALL THE HOLLDAYS. THANKS

4. Donna Wisneski says:

I agree with the rest of the audience, it goes from buying and selling to love it or list it or Holmes inspection. What happened to decorating your house and improving your garden. And the show that wasted all that money on decorating the front yard for Christmas no average Joe could aford that. Please bring back the old shows.

5. Chris says:

I miss the days Candace and other creative people. Many of your shows are the same thing over and over again as in House Hunters. I sense you have gone to cheap shows to produce but you are losing viewers. My friends and I discuss how boring HGTV has gotten. Please bring back creativity. We miss our old friends.

6. Sharon Claywell says:

I agree. I watched HGTV all the time and got a lot out of the old shows. Now I seldom tune in. Bring the old decorators back or use the new ones with the same kinds of shows.

7. anonymous says:

Where is the recipe ?

8. Carole says:

I agree with the very tired progaming….lets get back to the Garden portion of this station….and put them on during the day and evenings, not on the weekend when we are in our gardens working….

9. Rebecca says:

I still like HH international Europe. But I am so tired of domestic and the Carribbean. I'm tired of all the real estate shows. Who cares? Bring back more designer shows. To be honest . I don't even watch that much HGTV in the evenings becasue it's boring. I can't stand hearing whinney 20's complaining about matching appliances or "it's not a high end finish'. Grow up and get real.

10. Patricia says:

I totally agree with all of these people- I want to see those creative designers back on HGTV. Maybe you are trying to drive the sales market but many of us are happy with our homes and just want to redecorate it and make it more comfortable. Candice, Sarah, Christopher, where are you? Must I watch PBS for design and garden shows????