Be a standout in your neighborhood with an inviting front door. Try a splash of gorgeous color to boost curb appeal and to make your front entry more welcoming.

11 Inviting Colors to Paint a Front Door

DIY Front Doors

Are you bold enough to give the exterior of your home a POP of color?

1. Cheryl J. says:

The turquoise door is fantastic!

2. Anne Faust says:

Navy one is my favorite.

3. Elinna says:

Doors like that are very inviting. And yes, I am bold enough to go paint my door as bright as that first photo. As a matter of fact, my door is bright red. :) ..

4. Beresford says:

My wife LOVE"D BRIGHT COLORS all our rooms are BRIGHT/LIGHT COLOR, she all so loved RED doors at the front of any house

5. Terri Rickert says:

I love the brite blue, my husband would hate it. Should I try it anyway?

6. Jo Brickner says:

I helped my daughter paint her door in the bright yellow, it's on a dark brick home, it really looks great.

7. VA Flatlander says:

Colorful doors are truly much more inviting than white or brown (wood toned) doors. I wish I had the freedom to paint both the doors that are visible from the street.

8. [...] feel like “you.” That’s exactly how I felt when I came home every day to a front door decked out in maroon and [...]

9. Einah says:

These are wonderful door colors! I will go for the yellow one as it is my favorite color as well. Since I don't have any experience in painting, I will hire some Denver paint contractors to do the job. Thanks for sharing these great ideas!

10. Samuel Black says:

The blue and turquoise ones look pretty good. As for the bright yellow one, I wouldn't be surprised if it could glow in the dark.