On Halloween night, go trick-or-treating with your little ones, then come home and spend the evening with HGTV’s Property Brothers. Drew and Jonathan will be going head-to-head in our prime-time special, Pumpkin Wars.

The bros are helping two towns battle to see which one can carve and display the most jack-o’-lanterns (both attempting to set a new Guinness World Record). Watch the Brother vs. Brother showdown Wednesday at 9pm/8c.

Want to see Jonathan help eat the pies? Or see more of Drew in Keene? Check out behind-the-scenes videos from the episode.

Sneak Peek: Check out Facebook-exclusive photos from Pumpkin Wars right now. What’s that? You haven’t liked HGTV on Facebook, you say? Well, let’s take care of that first.

Pumpkin Wars

Warring Brothers Drew and Jonathan Scott

HGTV Pumpkin Wars

How do you plan on spending your Halloween? Tell me below.

1. Joyce says:

Love those Property Brothers. I'll be watching.

2. Melissa says:

Will be spending my Halloween evening like I do most evenings…watching tv and mostly HGTV.

3. [...] On Trend: Macarons Pumpkin Wars HGTV Design Happens Tue, October 30, 2012 1:30 PM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

4. carolinaprep says:

Yes, I will watch it!

5. nick says:

GO KEENE!

6. Corianne Richter says:

Got it set to record….Arizona is a long way from home….at least I can get to see the festivities from afar! Can't wait.

7. Geri Palmer says:

Where can I find the recipe for the pie Jonathan made

8. LindyP says:

We Won!!! Keene Rocks! Thanks to Drew and the Red Arrows crew that were all so wonderful to work with!! We are ready for PW 2!!!

9. Kate says:

I absolutely loved this show (Pumpkin Wars). Drew and Jonathon were perfect hosts! I hope to see them again next year!!! Great entertainment and amazing what both towns did.

10. Lana says:

I raced home just to watch it & it was definitely worth it, I loved it. Its stellar how the people got together for this awesome event. And best of all, Drew & Jonathan were included in on the fun, really hope to see this show next year with the Property Brothers too.