For many of us, company is coming soon so it’s no wonder that kitchen updates are especially popular on HGTV.com right now.

Nancy Fire, Design Director for HGTV HOME, says there are many ways to get a fresh new look, like a new tile backsplash in updated colors and geometric layouts. “Also, galvanized steel flat sheets can make a backsplash updated with a modern flair.”

Stainless Steel Backsplash from HGTV

Nancy says many homeowners are painting the inside of their glass-front kitchen cabinets with a contrasting color or using wallpaper.  “Patterns like stripes and geometric two-color patterns are trending.”

A simple way to update the kitchen is swapping out the cabinet hardware. “You can really change the feel by using a new metal finish. I am seeing a lot of brushed nickel and bronze because metallics and metals are a huge trend right now.”

Square Kitchen Cabinet Knobs, HGTV Dream Homes 2011

If you need additional storage, Nancy says bar carts are a hot trend. “So many people are repurposing vintage carts and using them to showcase dinnerware and vintage cookie jars as well as appliances.”

There are many ways to update your space. Give your guests something unexpected in the kitchen this season. Nancy says, “My favorite trend these days is anything creative and unique.”

DIY Vinyl Photo Backsplash from HGTV

Let us know what you would like to update before the holidays…or just keep clicking.

1. Jennifer L. says:

I have a copper flat sheet for my backsplash and I like it a lot.

2. faust says:

Best regards,
    Helen

From: Me
    To: Admin
    Date↓: 17 Sep – 9:39 AM

I did not get my payment yet? How many day you'll take to proceed my
    payment?

From: Admin
    To: Me
    Date↓: 14 Sep – 4:24 PM

Dear Muhammed,

A refund was already issued to you. The money will get back to your
    account within several days. Please feel free to use this discount if you
    ever decide to work with us again.
    Coupon code: cc017. It provides 7% discount and it is non-permanent.
    Please be sure that we normally do not produce papers of such low quality
    and writers like this do not work with us for long.
    Sorry for any inconveniences we might have caused you.

Andrew,
    Support team

From: Me
    To: Admin
    Date↓: 14 Sep – 4:13 PM

Okay, send my payment to me. But I must say here that you haven't mentioned
    anything regarding your services; like if the quality of the paper you
    produced or you are going to produce is poorest, what you'll do then?
    Anyhow, send 70% of my payment to me.

From: Admin
    To: Me
    Date↓: 14 Sep – 4:05 PM

Dear Muhammed,

According to our Money Back Guarantee we can not refund more than 70% of
    your payment after
    "We sent you a Confirmation email. You will receive a confirmation email
    right after the writer will be assigned. In case you would like to cancel
    or refuse the order at this point, the amount of refund will be 70%."
    Please feel free to read the policies you agreed on when ordering your
    paper on this webpage:

Please let me know if I should proceed with the refund.

Best Regards,

Andrew Support team

From: Me
    To: Admin
    Date↓: 14 Sep – 1:32 PM

Does it imply that I have to pay more than $65 for nothing? I am impressed!

From: Me
    To: Admin
    Date↓: 14 Sep – 12:49 PM

Why 70%? Your writer has failed to provide 'a paper', as in I said only a
    paper. The paper your writer has written is something written by an alien.
    It was not even readable due to pathetic grammar and sentences that are
    making no sense. Additionally, neither your writer did not consult any of
    the attachment I sent nor she is even well-versed with the topic given.
    This topic is related to Management, and see your writer has extracted the
    synonym of 'management' and wrote 'secretarial' (I don't think I ordered
    writing on some political situations, this is management topic). Now you
    just imagine the standard of that writer. So, I am unable to understand,
    for what thing you are going to charge 30%? I was first shocked by A
    HORRIBLE PAPER and then shocked again with 30% of my payment you'll charge
    for nothing. Can you please explain this thing to me? For which thing you
    are going to charge 30%?

From: Admin
    To: Me
    Date↓: 14 Sep – 12:27 PM

3. faust says:

Dear Muhammed ,

Thank you very much for your cooperation. I have compared your paper with
    our writer's work and as far as the are totally different I want to issue
    you a 70% refund according to our Money Back Guarantee. Please confirm
    that you agree on my decision and I will also provide you with a 5%
    discount code if you ever decide to work with us again.

Sorry for the inconveniences we have caused.

Best Regards,

Andrew,
    Support team

From: Me
    To: Admin
    Date↓: 14 Sep – 11:28 AM

Where is the paper I just uploaded? I don't know whats happening?

From: Me
    To: Admin
    Date↓: 14 Sep – 11:14 AM

Hello,

Here is the file I just completed. See, how I have made my report. The
    writer who completed my report was full of grammatical errors and no usage
    of additional files I sent to her. You can see the usage of diagrams and
    tables required in this paper. Plus there should be 4 spreadsheets, which
    I am almost done with. If you want, I'll be able to upload shortly.

Now, I want my payment back asap. I think this will help you to resolve
    your case.

From: Admin
    To: Me
    Date↓: 12 Sep – 2:07 PM

Dear Muhammed,

This is not the way we work. You can check our MoneyBack Gurantee by
    following this link and read more about the process of refunding money

We will very much appreciate if you will send us your own paper and the
    issue will be solved very fast in such case.
    Thank you for cooperation.

Best Regards,

Andrew,
    Support team

From: Me
    To: Admin
    Date↓: 12 Sep – 1:53 PM

Hello,

Yeah, I am currently working on my paper, as I have requested time
    extension from my supervisor. Its in the final phase and I'll have it done
    within the next 2 days. But that is not the main part of the story, you
    have to check the quality of your paper by yourslef. I don't know whats
    going on? Don't you have any appropriate writer who will let you know
    about the quality of your paper? Your writer did not consult those files I
    sent him, let alone the quality of paper she produced.

From: Admin
    To: Me
    Date↓: 12 Sep – 1:00 PM

Dear Muhammed,

Have you turned in your own paper? If so please send it to us and we will
    be able to issue you a refund.

Best Regards,

Andrew,
    Support team

From: Me
    To: Admin
    Date↓: 11 Sep – 2:07 PM

Hello,

How much time you'll take to check the quality of your paper? I think a
    writer can normally take hardly 3-4 hours to check the quality of the
    paper. Its been almost 27 hours and I am not hearing anything from you.
    Are you sure that you are providing writing services to customers?

From: Admin
    To: Me
    Date↓: 10 Sep – 9:03 AM

Dear Muhammed,

4. [...] First published by HGTV’s blog Design Happens. Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. from → HGTV, Home, Kitchen ← Previous Post No comments yet [...]