If you’re from the South or visit the region often, you’ve probably been to Biltmore Estate. I love to visit any time of year, but going during Christmas is truly magical. It gets me all excited for the holidays like I’m a kid again.

Biltmore During Christmas

What family traditions get you in the holiday spirit?

Design Inspiration

1. Kayla@HGTV says:

I visited Biltmore just a few days ago, and the Christmas decorations truly are amazing, especially the Winter Garden. Sigh. Plus, if you go, a tour of the winery and a wine tasting are including in your daily admission. Can't beat that!

2. Donna Keller from TX says:

Christmas music and/or a trip to the mall does it for me! The Christmas station here in Dallas started playing Christmas music about a week ago, and the mall (and other stores) are sporting their festive best!
    D~~~~

3. RSS says:

Listening to Christmas cd's in the car always gets me in the Christmas spirit.

4. Carlee says:

Biltmore is so beautiful.

5. Karen says:

We were there last late fall and they were starting to put up the Christmas dec. I did not want to leave!!! We spent 9 1/2 hours there and walked all over the grounds had dinner in the stables and might I add it was a awesome meal !!!!!! We went to the winery and then had ice cream before we called it a night!!!! I want to go back at Christmas ! We also walked around the Inn!!!

6. carra says:

You are all so lucky! I bought a few ornaments at the dept store that are supposed to be replicas of the Biltmore….so it must be beautiful. so glad you got to go there……….maybe someday.

7. Ebeneza says:

Humbug, where is the story here? Three sentences and you collect a check? Several photos would have been nice as well, especially some of Biltmore decked out for the Holidays.

• Guest says:

Click on Biltmore estate and it takes you to the site with a short video . Only Scrooges humbug without checking further.