We’re counting down to Christmas with a new holiday party tip, decorating idea or DIY project every day until December 25. Miss a day? See all the posts here.
If you’re anything like me, there’s never a free or lazy Saturday in December. Somehow the month flies by as I spend every weekend marking things off my holiday to-do list. One of them, I’m sure, is finishing up (or starting!) outdoor holiday decorating. Today is the perfect day to do it. Grab a thermos of hot cocoa, crank up the holiday music and get to work.
Not sure where to get started? We have plenty of outdoor decorating ideas for inspiration. My personal favorite is the wine bottle candelabras (pictured). Start stashing those empty wine bottles, remove the labels and spray paint black. Add tapered candles and light the wicks to create a bond between the candle and the bottle. Place them together in a grouping near your front porch for a dramatic holiday look.
Have you decorated your exterior for the holidays? Share your decorating ideas with us!
MORE FESTIVE OUTDOOR DECORATING IDEAS:
- Upcycle Wine Bottles to Make Candelabras (pictured)
- Make a Wooden Christmas Tree for Your Front Yard
- Add Flair With a Holiday Window Box
- Don’t Forget to Decorate the Mailbox!
- Dress Up Your Entryway With Festive Decor (pictured)
- Create a Welcoming Walkway With a Holiday Arbor
- Make a Votive Candle Runway for Santa
- Create a Front Porch Christmas Tree