We’re counting down to Christmas with a new holiday party tip, decorating idea or DIY project every day until December 25. Miss a day? See all the posts here.
You’ve probably been tossing around idea after idea for this year’s holiday party. Steer away from the cliche “tacky Christmas sweater” theme and try something entirely new. Your friends will love it, and it will be the perfect way to end the year.
Try party themes that require more guest interactivity, like fondue or holiday crafts. It’s a great way for different groups of friends to meet and mingle, plus it puts less pressure on the host/hostess to ensure everyone is occupied or entertained.
I’ve listed 10 of our favorite holiday party themes below. The best part? They’re SO easy to pull together because we have the (free!) printables and decorating how-tos right there for you. Party on!
FREE HOLIDAY PRINTABLES:
MORE HOLIDAY PARTY THEME IDEAS:
- Crafty Kids’ Holiday Party (pictured)
- Christmas Ornament-Making Party
- Kid-Friendly Gingerbread House Decorating Party
- Rudolph-Themed Fondue Party
- Pet-Friendly Holiday Party
- Casual and Festive Christmas Open House
- Simple, Modern Holiday Cocktail Party
- An Elegant Table With Handmade Details
- Coastal-Chic Holiday Table
- Blue-and-White Holiday Table