We’re counting down to Christmas with a new holiday party tip, decorating idea or DIY project every day until December 25. Miss a day? See all the posts here.
Choosing a gift for the big groups of people in your life can be tough. You want to create something special for your coworkers, neighbors or community groups, yet you don’t want to spend a lot of money per person. Skip the cookie plate this year and try one of these inexpensive handmade gifts instead.
These mini pinecone firestarters are dipped in eucalyptus-and pine-scented paraffin, so they’ll both help light the fireplace and set the holiday mood. Or, for something edible, try Marianne’s chalkboard-painted coffee cans filled with coconut caramel corn. Coworkers: check.
MORE EASY HANDMADE GIFTS FOR A CROWD:
- For Guys: Bandana-Wrapped Craft Beer
- For Gals: A Painted Utensil Crock With Plasti-Dipped Wooden Spoons
- Ombre-Painted Pinecone Ornaments
- Custom-Mixed Sweet Orange Tea Jars
- Hot Chocolate Cups With Felt Covers
- Create Vintage-Inspired Tulle Hair Combs
- Turn Vintage Tablecloths Into Handmade Dish Towels
- Clay Ornaments Stamped With Holiday Cheer
- Make Scrabble Tile Keychains
- Make Your Own Citrus Marmalade