We’re counting down to Christmas with a new holiday party tip, decorating idea or DIY project every day until December 25. Miss a day? See all the posts here.
Around our house, we need heavy-duty stockings to hold what … Santa … brings. Somehow our vintage-inspired stockings have held DVDs, chocolate, candles, makeup, magazines, CDs and more. That’s why I love these stockings made from old winter sweaters. You can tell they’re ready to prove their strength and durability. And they don’t require knitting skills, so you can get them up on your mantel in a snap.
Have your stockings been hung by the chimney with care? If not, we have plenty of easy, handmade ideas to help finish off your holiday decor.
MORE DIY STOCKING IDEAS:
- How to Make No-Knit Christmas Sweater Stockings (pictured)
- How to Make a Mini Stocking
- How to Make Leather Christmas Stockings
- Dog’s Christmas Stocking
- How to Make Painted Pail Stockings
- Easy, Handmade Stocking Template
- How to Make a No-Sew Felt Stocking
- 12 DIY Stocking Ideas
- Unique Handmade Christmas Stockings
- How to Make Chalkboard Stocking Hangers