We’re counting down to Christmas with a new holiday party tip, decorating idea or DIY project every day until December 25. Miss a day? See all the posts here.
As you can see, we’re just 11 days away from Christmas. I think one of the most daunting things for me is presentation. I may have the best gift in the WORLD, but wrapping it in five-year-old snowman paper takes away a bit of the allure. That’s why this year I’m committing to professional presentation. I want gifts that stand out underneath the tree because of their unique packaging.
One of my favorite ideas is this simple yet totally charming gift packaging using butcher paper, twine and birch bark. First, wrap your gift in classic brown butcher paper. To create the patterned tie, criss-cross twine around your thumb and pinky in a figure-eight pattern. Paint the twine in random spots with your desired color, then wrap it around the box and birch bark gift tag.
MORE ONE-OF-A-KIND GIFT WRAP IDEAS:
- DIY Holiday Party Favors + Packaging Ideas (pictured)
- 25 Creative Gift Wrap Ideas
- Stylish Holiday Gift Wrap Ideas
- 8 Budget-Friendly Gift Wrap Ideas
- Eco-Friendly Ways to Wrap Gifts
- Pinecone Holiday Gift Wrap
- Recycled Gift Wrap
- How to Make Holiday Gift Box Mantel Decor
- Simple Gift Embellishments
- Fabric Gift Wrap + Custom Leather Gift Tag
- Furoshiki Wrapping Ideas