We’re counting down to Christmas with a new holiday party tip, decorating idea or DIY project every day until December 25. Miss a day? See all the posts here.
Holiday meals call for a little extra attention to the table, but that doesn’t mean you need to spend a lot on a professional floral arrangement. This year, try simple table decorations using items you probably already have on hand.
The focal point of this sparkling table centerpiece is a Christmas tree fashioned from Boxwood clippings tucked into a white mug, but you could create the same look with clippings from your tree or from a shrubbery in your yard. Leftover ornaments and evergreen clippings arranged on a serving tray complete the look.
MORE HOLIDAY TABLE DECORATION IDEAS:
- Clever Table Setting and Place Card Ideas
- Eye-Catching Christmas Centerpieces
- 30 Ways to Decorate With What You Have
- Classic Silver and White Table Decor
- A Rustic, Menswear-Inspired Christmas Table
- A Gold Table With Handmade Touches
- Set a Festive Kids’ Table
- Easy Snowflake Table Runner
- Mossy Gift Box Centerpiece
- Set a Beach-Inspired Holiday Table