We’re counting down to Christmas with a new holiday party tip, decorating idea or DIY project every day until December 25. Miss a day? See all the posts here.
During the holidays we all like to make the table a little bit fancier. (Did you catch Liz’s table settings post from yesterday?) Eye-catching table runners, oversized chargers and one-of-a-kind place cards are easy ways to dress up your everyday table. The star of the show, however, will most certainly be the centerpiece. And you don’t always have to choose a pricey floral arrangement; opt for something less expensive and handmade using items that coordinate with your theme.
I love this metallic-glam table setup. Use spray paint to transform a basic vase or candleholder into a festive centerpiece fit for winter blooms. Mix metallic accents of silver and gold with rustic wood tones and pinecones for a warm holiday look.
MORE HANDMADE HOLIDAY CENTERPIECE IDEAS:
- Eye-Catching Christmas Centerpieces
- Gingerbread Snowflake Centerpiece
- How to Create a Gift Box Centerpiece
- How to Make a Layered Holiday Centerpiece
- Organic Holiday Table Decorations
- Easy Ombre Coffee Filter Christmas Trees
- Yarn and Button Holiday Topiaries
- Ombre Tabletop Christmas Trees
- Mixed Flower Arrangement for Winter
- Easy Holiday Table Ideas
- Rustic Christmas Table Decorations