We’re counting down to Christmas with a new holiday party tip, decorating idea or DIY project every day until December 25. Miss a day? See all the posts here.
Have you always wanted to tour celebrity homes? What about during the holidays? I thought so. During HGTV’s Celebrity Holiday Homes, top-notch designers add festive decor to the homes of their celebrity clients. You’ll get to see the entire planning and decorating process from start to finish and the best part, the reveal. As excited as I was to see stars’ homes, I was more excited to see their reaction to fitting or … unexpected … designs. How do you think professional dancer Cheryl Burke reacted when her neutral, modern home was transformed with a palette of hot pink by designer Emily Henderson? Find out!
Top left: Designer Emily Henderson and Cheryl Burke; Top right: Cheryl’s hot-pink tree; Bottom right: Designer Danielle Colding and BeBe Winans; Bottom left: Bebe’s custom gift wrap
This year, step into the homes of Cheryl Burke, comedienne Lisa Lampanelli, singer BeBe Winans, actress Haylie Duff, musician Dee Snider and actress Tamara Tunie. See them all! Which celeb’s holiday home decor is your favorite?
GET MORE CELEBRITIES AT HOME:
- Celebrity Holiday Homes: Peek Inside Festive, Star-Studded Spaces (pictured)
- Who’s Your Star Style Twin? Peek Inside Celebrity Homes to Find Out
- Holiday Decorating From the Stars
- Holiday Decorating Themes for Three Celebrity Homes
- Dreamy Celebrity Nurseries
- See Inside Zac Brown’s Deluxe Tour Bus
- Mario Lopez’s Knock-Out Gym Makeover
- Pampered Pups From HGTV’s Posh Pets
- Big City Digs: Hotels of the Rich and Famous
- Explore the Homes of Your Favorite Celebrities