We’re revealing what we loved most this year on our HGTV 2012 Favorites shared Pinterest board. From now until the end of the year, join the HGTV online team, contributors, designers, bloggers and 2012 Design Star fan favorite and finale runner-up Britany Simon on Pinterest.

Britany Simon of HGTV Design Star 2012.

You can also follow along on Twitter #PinFaves2012. Join us as we pin the designs, trends, ideas, tips and projects we loved most in 2012.

See you there!

Announcements

1. AlmaC says:

Great idea, good luck designers….

2. Sherry says:

I am very much upset that some of the shows are not on HGTV anymore such as Simply Quilts, Design on a Dime for under $500 etc. and Designing for the Sexes with michael. What HGTV offers now is way too much on young people having to have granite and stainless steel app etc. Let's go back to reality and what most of us can afford.

3. Barbara says:

It would really be nice to see the room sizes for the decorated rooms. I love some of the ideas but in the end thy won't work for my small space. Thanks. I do love your shows, I also would like more on what a normal person can afford.

4. Deb says:

Very much miss some of the old shows. Everything seems like the same show and no new decorating ideas. Miss Candice! Miss Sabrina! Need new ideas and to walk through process. Less of couples not agreeing and drama. Silly when you watch……. I don't watch much anymore.

5. diane says:

Totally agree. Hate LOVE IT OR LIST IT-the homeowners are rude whiners and the shows stars are just as bad. Property brothers do remodeling for ridiculous budgets and never seem to help the whole house. House Hunter International is just not something I can relate to in my daily life. Bring back decorating shows, flea market fines and repurposing etc. You've lost me as a viewer!

6. diane says:

oops, flea market finds

7. Sandra says:

Agree 100% with above posts…cannot relate to a lot of the newer shows, they aren't real life situations….need more programs that deal with everyday normal people and not those with million dollar homes who have unlimited budgets to work with….not avid viewer of HGTV any more for these reasons!!

8. [...] the past few days, the HGTV online team, contributors, Design Happens bloggers and special guests have shared their [...]

9. Christine says:

I have to agree with these posts! HGTV has almost lost me too. I used to watch them all day, now… Please what does house hunters have to do with me???
    I want to see shows with a real budget, I want them to show me how to get the look,and how to do it myself. Bring back the flea market finds and the
    repurposing. Show how the real people live instead of the millionaires who are not sitting at home trying to watch your shows!!!

10. Dee shirley says:

Boy do I agree. I used to keep it on all the time because of the great ideas. Then somebody got the great notion to make the shows like soaps, and there went the basic hgtv we had all come to know and look to for ideas we could trust.