Announcements, Holidays

1. Rhonda M. says:

Happy New Year HGTV! Look forward to the blogs every day.

2. mae says:

I would like to tell how much I love the rose bowl parade, but I have a big complaint, the people on the tv today do entirely to much talking and joking around, when the bands come they say listen but they don't shut up long enough to hear them, a lot less of talking and laughing joking would be appreciated. As I said I love to watch this it is beautiful but the announcing of each item that comes could stand alot less talking, hope you understand what I am trying to say. love the show keep it up but put less talking.

3. Minda says:

Seriously HGTV – Love that you show the Rose Bowl parade without commercials, but you selected not one, not 2, but three men to do the commentary??? What's worse is that they referred to the Marines as 'men' and the nurses as 'women'. Really??? In 2013? I expect better from you.

• Sharon says:

How true you are. Great without the commercials but who was the co-host with Rob Weller??? I think his name was Chuck. What a joke….plus some off color comments from Chuck. HGTV you can do better next year. Keep Rob but how about some women commenting. Sharon

4. Tami Neatherlin says:

Happy 2013 HGTV. Looking forward to another year of great shows,ideas and so much inspiration. Thank you!

5. Sharon says:

Who were the hosts?? Rob Weller and ????

6. Thank you HGTV for the great tips and ideas about home improvements hoping for more great tips and ideas from your site. interior design firm in Naples Florida

Grant DudleyGrant is the editor-in-chief of Design Happens and digital programming manager of HGTV.com. Despite growing up begging his mom not to ever drag him to another antique store, today his...