Recently, we’ve discovered hundreds of people have been searching HGTV.com for “LEGO cufflinks.” Why? Well, none of us in the office can figure it out! If you’re one of our visitors who has been searching, then you know you’ve been getting a disappointing: “Your original search for ‘lego cufflinks’ returned no results.

Have you seen “LEGO cufflinks” on one of our shows? Perhaps one of our sister networks (DIY, Travel Channel or Food Network) have mentioned something to do with them and viewers are getting us confused? Although, I can’t imagine why Travel Channel or Food Network would be talking about such a thing.

This ongoing mystery led me to do a little research on LEGO cufflinks — and well, let me just tell you — these things are pretty darn adorable! I now want a pair! Just look at these from Retro Classy Cufflinks at Etsy.

LEGO Cufflinks

And, please — end our misery! If you’ve been searching HGTV.com for “LEGO cufflinks,” why are you? Tell me in the Comments!

Accessories, Fashion

1. Jamie says:

I'm lovin' those cufflinks!

2. [...] Macarons Daily Delight: LEGO Cufflinks HGTV Design Happens Mon, January 7, 2013 11:00 AM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

3. Florence says:

$8.99 is not a bad price for these on Etsy.

4. Joy J. says:

The green cufflinks have caught my eye. How fun!

5. cathyW says:

Found this on Pinterest, link says blog.hgtv.com

6. Wes says:

Original idea.

7. viviandyle says:

Lego is the most iconic of toys turned accessories…I personally have a giant box of my son's that I want to turn into a sculpture but haven't learned how yet.

8. Jenni says:

I think I can make earrings out of Legos. it's worth a try!

9. Linda Mobbs says:

Why doesn't HGTV have a show for MS or LA? We see Egypt in Atlanta, the Scott twins John and Drew in Canada, L..A., Las Vegas and Texas, the Joisey[LOL] cousins [only in Jersey and New York] and House Hunters everywhere else. You even have House Hunters International [and Scott McGilvary. Not that I watch your station all day, but I do. MS was wiped off the face of the earth by Katrina and alot of honest people got ripped off while alot of riff raff took advantage of the programs offered.
    Linda Mobbs
    lmobbs12yahoo.com

10. southen says:

Lego cufflinks are really cute! I'm not just sure which of these 2 online shops I first saw them, bond47.com or cuffntuff. They have many selections too.