The new Jan./Feb. 2013 issue of HGTV Magazine is on stands now!

HGTV Magazine, January/February Issue

The new issue is packed with ideas for adding style to your home on a budget. Get easy makeover ideas using stuff you already own and 9 low-cost kitchen updates. The issue also features 82 ways to add pops of color in every room. Plus, you don’t want to miss HGTV’s Meg Caswell’s transformation of America’s most embarrassing living room.

Do you have your subscription to HGTV Magazine? Tell us what you think!

HGTV Magazine

1. Annette Flores says:

Hello, my name is Annette. I was looking for ideas on giving my home a facelift/curb appeal and didn't know how to begin or where to start. My girlfriend turned me on to your magazine and immediately I absolutely fell in love with it. I do have a question, in your jan/feb magazine on "Copy the curb appeal" you show a Cape cod style home that I really loved and instantly knew this was the color scheme I would like to copy for my home, however I noticed the photos of the homes do not show the garage door color. Is there anyway I can see the photo of the garage door? I do not know the rule of thumb on a garage doors, if it should be the color of the home, trim or any other color. Thank you.

2. carol says:

Lost my picture of a redone overstuffed armchair. You showed it in a grey/white pattern with red piping. How can I get another. I found "the" chair but need the picture to complete my project. Believe it was in the Jan/Feb issue

3. Peggy says:

I have a subscription and enjoy getting ideas for my home and other friends. I share my magazine with a very good friend. I locate items from this magazine to use in my home each month. Thank you for your magazine.

4. gloria dillard says:

I subscribed to this magazine 2 mths. ago .why have i not received magazines yet. I paid amount due with money order. t.y. gloria dillard

5. I get pleasure from your style and design, incorporate your self deemed introducing and RSS feed characteristic? That will make it possible for me toward attain automated notifications of clean ideas. If on your own fixed up upgrades through RSS, make sure you e mail me! I will fav your web for previously. Once more Good quality remark!

6. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific site.

7. Annie says:

I am in love with the material for the shades on page 100. Does anyone know where it is from? Please email me at anneinezmorelli@gmail.com

8. mary says:

HGTV magazine is the only magazine i subscribe to. It has given me courage to spray paint my mothers mahogany dining chairs bright blue! To turn my grandfathers shipping trunk into a table! I received my Jan./Feb issue today, I have already gone through it cover to cover. My thoughts for the winter months are to transform my laundry room to a bright cheerful room like page87, yellow is one of my favorite colors!

9. Mary Ann Sword says:

HGTV has become my favorite. I'm in the process of mailing a new picture of something that my grandson built for me using your magazine. I really look forward to each issue, something that hasn't been the case in awhile. Lots of ideas and much to share. Thanks for listening and bringing in ideas that are affordable for all of us.

Sarah HerronSarah is the HGTV.com Programming Coordinator. For Design Happens, she tracks online trends and shares treasured family recipes. Sarah is also HGTV’s in-house Pinterest guru. When she’s not pinning like...

• Your Super Bowl Party Menu Planner