Online readers are channeling their inner-Carrie Bradshaw who once said, “I like my money right where I can see it… hanging in my closet.”

Dream closets are a hot topic this week. Whether you’re displaying Monolos or just trying to make it easier to find shoes that match, get organized with HGTV.com’s 12 Steps to Your Dream Closet.

How to have a dream closet.

A Carrie Bradshaw closet might not be in your future but one can always dream.

Tell us what projects you’d like to tackle this winter…or just keep clicking.

1. Sheena says:

Fancy closet!

2. 10Don says:

I like being organized. A good closet does just that. Spend less time looking and more time doing. That is another advantage of a good closet. Does it have to be huge, No. But it must be kept up which means keeping it organized and if you don't wear it don't leave it hanging around.

3. KaitRT1129 says:

My dream of 2013 is to become a homeowner. We shall see. Here's hoping! :)

• brendagreer@h says:

Good luck to you. Everyone should be able to.

• CPayne says:

Enroll in a HUD approved first time homebuyer program in your area. A certified homeownership counsel will make sure you are doing the right things to make your dream a reality. Start by pulling your three credit reports (credit scores are needed), paying down debts (do not close any accounts without discussing with a credit counselor) and building your savings account. With proper preparation, your dream is very attainable.

• KaitRT1129 says:

Thank you guys for the great advice and support. It is much appreciated. It is all very overwhelming!

4. danielle2501 says:

Like the idea

5. danielle2501 says:

I just bought Easychanger and love it, cheap and smart

6. Bonnie says:

I am a total beach lover and so tired of the snow in Cleveland Ohio, I have been down on my luck and this would change my life. I want to move into a beautiful beach looking house like this and it would change my life, so would the money and new car. This is my style. I could get my life back better than ever and recover all I have lost. It would be a life time dream come true for someone like me who has has such awful luck. Would save my life
    and I would appreciate it so much. Much needed.

7. Bonnie says:

oops silly me I thought I was blogging about the dream home sorry

8. Pouche' Hodge says:

I really like this closet . I think I will plan one like this for my self. It just makes since.

9. Excellent idea, I love it. Thanks for sharing it.

10. dreaming big says:

wowsa! looks like a dept. store! wish i had a closet….! dreaming big!