Aside from meeting David Bromstad, seeing the latest in gifts and accessories was the highlight of the Atlanta Gift and Home Furnishings Market. One huge trend that I noticed was inspirational quotes.

ATL Market Trend - Inspirational Quotes Clock by DENY Designs :: Accent Pillows and Rugs by Natural Life :: Frame by Courtney Jack

Designers and companies put uplifting words on just about everything, from clocks to accent pillows and rugs. Many accessories had heart-warming messages, while some of them were more lighthearted.

ATL Market - Favorite FindsAppetizer Plate by Lunares Home :: Wine Glasses by JKC Studio :: Bamboo Birdhouses by Rosso’s International :: Polka Dot Tableware by Aesthetic Movement

My favorite part of market was all the innovative tableware ideas. This plate with a built-in wine glass holder is genius for cocktail parties, and I would love the quote wine glasses for my next girls’ wine night. Bold colors were everywhere — the polka dots on the ceramic tableware really catch the eye, and the eco-friendly bamboo birdhouses are top on my list for the gardeners out there.

What do you think about these trends? Would you use any of these accessories in your home?

1. Glenda in SC says:

Would love to go to this market. Looks like great stuff!

2. Sharon T. says:

I like pillows with words on them.

3. CplusE says:

I love bold colors! I would be happy to own the polka dot dinnerware as well as those birdhouses (one in each color!).

4. Florence J. says:

Love those bird houses. The colors.

5. NJE says:

I really like those quote wine glasses. I would definitely use them in my home.

6. dreaming big says:

love all the different pops of color…! i love different, & like mixing it in with the everyday of things! thanks for sharing;)

7. brendagreer@h says:

Love the wine glass and plate combo. Great for my new patio! Been to the Atlanta Market but you need to to have some one sign you in.

8. [...] RELATED: Farima’s Favorite Finds From Atlanta Market [...]

9. chr1551 says:

I love this site, thank you. I love the quotes, and I have quite a few, but never enough. One of my favorite pillows that I have, states " don't count the days but make each day count " also have a couple wine glasses — " liquid therapy and wine thirty " — had to share thanx