The smell of freshly popped popcorn is enough to make your family gather around a big bowl. National Popcorn Day is tomorrow, and people are searching on Yahoo! for ways to honor this staple snack food. Why not step it up and flavor it? You can mix just about anything with popcorn, but these flavors really made my mouth water.

Peanut Butter and Nutella Popcorn Balls

Peanut Butter and Nutella Popcorn Balls

This involves peanut butter and nutella, and they’re easy to make. I don’t think I need to elaborate any more, do I?

Cookies and Cream Popcorn

Cookies and Cream Popcorn

Cookies and cream ice cream is my favorite, so I knew I would love it in popcorn form. If you already have popcorn, Oreo cookies and vanilla candy melts, you can make this in less than 10 minutes.

Orange Dreamsicle Popcorn

Orange Dreamsicle Popcorn

Are you sick of winter yet? I am, so this orange dreamsicle popcorn is perfect if you’re longing for summer days. And it’s made with real orange juice, so it’s healthy…ish. Yeah, let’s go with that.

What’s your favorite flavor of popcorn?

Entertaining

1. blessthismessplease says:

Thanks for the feature! That orange popcorn is real good, even if it isn't real healthy. There are worse things though :)

2. Pam says:

All of these popcorn recipes sound SO good.

3. Lauren says:

Yummmmm to all of these.

4. L.B. says:

These sound so good that I can't wait to try them.

5. Briana@HGTV says:

I am more of a savory popcorn than sweet popcorn gal, but I'm intrigued by the Orange Dreamsicle. Very creative!

6. debra says:

I don't usually eat popcorn, I hate it when the hulls gets stuck all over my gums which sends me straight to brushing my teeth. But that
    "ORANGE DREAMSCILE. FLAVOR" is totally worth the trip to the bathroom to brush my teeth. My kids loved the peanut butter & nutella flavor.

7. Freddie Berne says:

That's some seriously cool pictures you have there! And I was on a diet. Well, f that. I'm off to make popcorn!

8. interioragostin says:

Above all flavor I really love the peanut butter and nutella popcorn balls.

Naples Florida interior designer