The hilarious Dog Shaming website is a popular pin source on Pinterest. Users submit pictures of their pets with written confessionals. I don’t have a dog but browsing this site is one of my guilty pleasures. I highly recommend it for a good laugh.

Dog Shaming shares stories of naughty pets.

The HGTV family loves animals. Check out these Cute Pets in our Favorite Spaces.

Pet-friendly design from the experts at HGTV.com.

See how to create a place for the mischievous furry friends in your home with HGTV.com’s 9 Tips for a Chic Pet-Friendly Home.

Decorating Guides

1. CplusE says:

A friend e-mailed me a bunch of those dog-shaming pics a few months ago — they are hilarious! This one is my favorite:

That particular shame applies to our dogs as well — they are the reason we can never have good rugs on the floor. But of course I wouldn't have it any other way!

2. Shelley says:

I love the dog-shaming pics! My dogs are "creative". I can relate to some of the pics.

3. Margaret Harrison says:

I think the dog-shaming pictures are priceless. I love that you included the pet s on the website. People pets are like members of the family. I have a Jack-Russell Terrier and she enriches my life everyday in so many ways.

4. rgg says:

Sarah, I like your ideas but I would like to see this and more decorating on TV. I don't want to see real estate, I like the decorating programs. Can you please pass on this info. Thank you

5. Jackson Cole says:

I don't really care if it's shameless or not. Having a pet-friendly design is a must for any self-respecting pet owner.

6. Rachel says:

I think the dog-shaming images are precious. I really like that you involved the pet s on the web page. Individuals animals are like close relatives. I have a Jack-Russell Terrier and she improves my lifestyle daily in so many methods. vet tech schools in pennsylvania

7. Syreeta says:

Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout
    out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
    Thanks!