Holidays

1. Carlee R. says:

Very cute.

2. Paulette says:

These are different and not the same old look for Valentines. I like these a lot.

3. [...] Delight: Kids’ Valentine Card Printable HGTV Design Happens Mon, January 21, 2013 11:00 AM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

4. Stephanie says:

These are neat/different Valentines

5. Barbara C. says:

Wish I had a printer; these are the cutest Valentines.

6. Ross Yancie says:

My question is, why is it that Hillary of "Love It or List It" never, ever satisfies her initial design plans in significant, or large part, as laid out initially by the homeowner? I have been a faithful watcher/follower of this type of television programming. On no other program can I recall such a significant schism between the anticipated and achieved results. My frustration is leading me to eliminate entirely your show from my programming schedule. While Scott McGillivray and the Property Bros., (Drew & Jonathon), are not without "glitches," and/or unforeseen circumstances in their home plans/projects, I can say, without exception, that I have never seen an unscheduled event COMPLETELY derail an entire plan, or throw the same off by more than several thousand dollars. The real estate designs/plans of the homeowner, quite frankly, do not require "stretching the design skills" of a professional–a description used to refer to Hillary. The show's production staff would do well to take notes from the more "successful" shows, instead of too often being satisfied with DIY cosmetic remedies that should require no "professional" help or insight. Why spend tens of thousands of dollars for a bandaid and the ability to say "list it"?

7. in between moments p says:

I was looking for Valentine idea something that not involve candies. This is perfect. Thank you~

8. Shanelle says:

I had the pencils but didn't know what to do with them. Thanks for sharing!!!

9. home page says:

Thank you for sharing this great content. I agree with you.