Where were these magical places when I was little? Hondelatte Laporte Architects completed a modern childcare center in Boulogne-Billancourt, France that features a giant, yellow giraffe holding up the front of the building and a polar bear peeking onto the terrace in the back. Now that’s imagination brought to life.

Giraffe Childcare Center

Giraffe Childcare Center

Giraffe Childcare Center

via the Contemporist

Design Inspiration

1. Linda says:

Unique and a great building.

2. Chris says:

Don't you know the little kiddos love coming to this place. I would!

3. KLB says:

Love this.

4. Cindy says:

Cool building.

5. davidcotton1 says:

Hi, I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the article and this is really informative. I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks….childcare seven hills

6. Leo Rolfson says:

I have to agree that the animal figures add a nice unique touch to the building. I'm just a little curious though whether they'd need the usual construction worker or a sculptor whenever repairs are needed.

7. The simplest way to shift data through the computer for you to ipad/iphone and also contrariamente is actually iFunbox the free user friendly program that you can very easily find online.

8. Normally I don’t learn post on blogs, nonetheless I would like to say that this write-up really forced me to take a appear at and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite fantastic post.

9. I agree, Windows main City appears good. Absolutely no fascination with the particular Glass windows desktop disaster, and was nonetheless anticipating Google android to get specific regarding drugs even though difficult negative with cell phones. WebOS was promising nevertheless it died a quick passing away. iOS stays california king associated with pills in addition to Macintosh personal computer OPERATING-SYSTEM A california king involving desktop productivity.

10. Howdy! I used to be just simply wondering just how this particular performs on your older children. I am able to view it would be great for basic, but some of us wonder what in relation to Jr. Higher along with High school graduation (I have one main of each) Can the lady handle the item within her e-book (The Workbox Publication? ) Excellent more compact house, four little ones and another on how u still cannot picture seizing so much space!

Kayla KittsKayla Kitts is an editor for HGTV.com and co-editor-in-chief of Design Happens. Kayla is an overbearing cat mom with a love for vintage-modern furniture, decor with a past, artisan cocktails,...

• Party recipes for the big game-->