We’re in the midst of award season, and searches are buzzing for the next big show, the 55th Annual Grammy Awards, on February 10. According to Yahoo! Web Trend Expert Carolyn Clark, searches for Grammy nominations are spiking, along with nominee Kelly Clarkson. I’m not only going to point you right to this year’s nominees, I’m also going to give you all something even better: a tour of five Grammy-nominated artists’ homes. Yup.
Katy Perry’s Elegant Contemporary Abode | Los Angeles
Nominations: Best Pop Solo Performance
Taylor Swift’s Elegant Country Estate | Nashville, Tenn.
Nominations: Record of the Year, Best Country Duo/Group Performance, Best Song Written For Visual Media
Rihanna’s Contemporary Mansion | Beverly Hills, Ca.
Nominations: Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration, Best Short Form Music Video
Pink’s Spanish-Style Starter Home | Sherman Oaks, Ca.
Nominations: Best Pop Vocal Album
Chris Brown’s Posh Penthouse | West Hollywood
Nominations: Best Urban Contemporary Album
Which home could you see yourself in? Tell me in the comments below.
Looking for more celebrity spaces? Check these out:
- Find Your Star Style Twin
- Dreamy Celebrity Nurseries
- Step Onto Zac Brown’s Deluxe Tour Bus
- Tour Will Smith’s $2.5 Million Mobile Estate
- Explore the Homes of Your Favorite Celebrities
- See Mario Lopez’s Knock-Out Gym Makeover
- Tour Lauren Conrad’s 1920s Home
- Tour Sharon Stone’s Mediterranean-Style Mansion
- See Amy Grant’s Luxurious Motor Home
- Visit Vin Diesel’s Mega Motor Home