When a coworker showed me this card from The Nosuch Disco Shop on Etsy (thanks Michele), I just began to grin. You can’t help but smile at this fat pussy cat!

What makes the Valentine even cuter is where Etsy shop owner Dave got his inspiration for “Lord Fatsington.” Dave begins his tale: “Across the road from me lives the fattest cat I’ve ever seen! Initially I thought it was pregnant, but I soon learned he was male and just a big ‘un…” Keep reading the story (scroll to the bottom).

Aren’t big cats just the best? Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

1. RSS says:

Love the fat cat!

2. Jennifer says:

Cute valentine card.

3. Brenda says:

4. Lisa says:

Looks like that kitty has been hittn' the helium in that balloon!

5. Layne says:

Good site, I hope I can check out again sustain the excellent work.

6. Carolann says:

Keep the helpful post coming, I have been able to get what I needed from it.

7. Thanks for your input, it help me exceptionally

8. Gold says:

Love the method that you have presented this details, I’m grateful for your imput.

9. Human being and their life is precious, it is something which can never be brought in any term. We need to spend our life in a way in which we feel easy instead of making it complex. And in this way we need to literate people.

Grant DudleyGrant is the editor-in-chief of Design Happens and digital programming manager of HGTV.com. Despite growing up begging his mom not to ever drag him to another antique store, today his...

See What We’re Pinning